Last updated: September 15, 2016
The Lapel Project ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://www.thelapelproject.com/ website (the "Service").
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO THE LAPEL PROJECT.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Lapel Project collects, and the ways in which The Lapel Project uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Lapel Project may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- ◦ Information about your use of this website (including all activity that directed you to and from The Lapel Project.com and all activities performed while on said site)
- ◦ Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- ◦ About transactions carried out over this website
- ◦ Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Lapel Project may use your personal information to:
- ◦ administer this website;
- ◦ Personalize the website for you;
- ◦ Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- ◦ publish information about you on the website;
- ◦ send to you products that you purchase;
- ◦ supply to you services that you purchase;
- ◦ send to you statements and invoices;
- ◦ collect payments from you; and
- ◦ send you marketing communications.
Where The Lapel Project discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Lapel Project may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
The Lapel Project will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Lapel Project will store all the personal information you provide (on Chargify secure servers).
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
This website contains links to other websites. The Lapel Project is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CONTACT THE LAPEL PROJECT